Way back priced and comes with a spam can

@DeanMoriarty

slapshut

MAG WHORE EXTRAORDINAIRE
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 27, 2019
Macon ,GA.
When asked about the shooting and gun stuff, the President must have looked at the wrong page cause he goes on and on about the country's infrastructure. How utterly embarrassing and ridiculously. Everyone is smiling a stupid smile when asked, "What did you think about Biden's first press conference"?

"A question about gun control devolved into a long discussion of the president's infrastructure plans."

Just look at the question and answer. This is a transcript--

Justin: (51:40)
Mr. President, sorry. I know you haven’t had a chance to address the tragedies in Georgia and Colorado. You had said to stay tuned for actions that you might take on gun control. Wondering if you’ve made a decision either about sending the Manufacturer Liability Bill that you had promised on day one to Capitol Hill or executive actions like going after ghost guns or giving money to cities and states to battle gun control.

Joe Biden: (52:08)
All the above. It’s a matter of timing. As you’ve all observed, successful presidents, better than me, have been successful in large part because they know how to time what they’re doing. Order it, decide and priorities, what needs to be done. The next major initiative is, and I’ll be announcing it Friday in Pittsburgh in detail, is to rebuild the infrastructure, both physical and technological infrastructure of this country so that we can compete and create significant numbers of really good paying jobs. Really good paying jobs. And some of you have been around long enough to know that used to be a great Republican goal initiative.

Joe Biden: (53:15)
I still think the majority of the American people don’t like the fact that we are now ranked what, 85th in the world in infrastructure. I mean, look, the future rests on whether or not we have the best airports that are going to accommodate air travel. Ports that you can get in and out of quickly. So businesses decide. Some of you if you were ever local reporters and you find your governor or mayor trying to attract business to your community. What’s the first thing that business asked? What’s the closest access to an interstate highway? How far am I from a freight rail? Is there water? Is there water available? Is there enough water available for me to conduct my business? All the things that relate to infrastructure. We have somewhere, I asked the staff to write it down for me and they did. Not for this, but for a longer discussion.

Joe Biden: (54:12)
We have somewhere in terms of infrastructure, we rank 13th globally in infrastructure. China is investing three times more in infrastructure than the United States is. Bridges more than one-third of our bridges, 231,000 of them need repairs. Some are physical safety risks, or preservation work. One in five miles of our highways and major roads are in poor condition. That’s 186,000 miles of highway. Aviation, 20% of all flights, 20% of all flights weren’t on time resulting in 1.5 million hours lost in production. Six to 10 million homes in America still have lead pipes servicing their water lines. We have over a hundred thousand wellheads that are not kept, leaking methane.

Joe Biden: (55:17)
What are we doing? And by the way, we can put as many pipe fitters and miners on us to work, capping those wells at the same price that they were charged to dig those wells. So I just find it frustrating, frustrating and talk about. Last year point I’ll make in the infrastructure and I apologize for spending more time on it, but is that if you think about it, it’s the place where we will be able to see significantly increase American productivity. At the same time, providing really good jobs for people. But we can’t build back to what they used to be. We have to build the environments are… Global warming has already done significant damage. The roads that used to be above the water level, didn’t have to worry about where the drainage dish was. Now you got to rebuild them three feet higher because it’s not going to go back to what it was before, only get worse unless we stop it.

Joe Biden: (56:45)
There’s so much we can do. Look at all the schools in America. Most of you live in the Washington area now, but in your hometowns, I don’t know where you’re all from. How many schools where the kids can’t drink the water out of the fountain? How many schools are still in a position where there’s asbestos? How many schools in America we’re sending our kids to don’t have adequate ventilation? How many schools, buildings, office complexes are wasting billions of barrels of oil over time because they can’t hold in the heat or the air conditioning because there’s leaks through the windows that are so porous and the connections. It’s amazing. So there’s so much we can do that’s good stuff. Makes people healthier and creates good jobs. And I think that I got one more question here. And Janet from Univision.

Last edited: