Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
PA called back, for now taking extra medicine to lower temperature. Keeping track of temperature and call back on Monday.
@Miles, would you be having to come back to St. Joe's in ATL or someplace closer to home? I'll start lining someone up to stay with Suz if you need me to meet you in ATL. I could take the kids to a book store or something while you're in with the doc. Just let me know.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
@Miles, would you be having to come back to St. Joe's in ATL or someplace closer to home? I'll start lining someone up to stay with Suz if you need me to meet you in ATL. I could take the kids to a book store or something while you're in with the doc. Just let me know.
Fever is breaking, down to 99.6. Prayer is working.
If we go to the hospital, it will be in Carrollton.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Their dad does not cuss in Russian.

This reminds me of a story...

I worked in peach packing houses before i was is enough to work elsewhere. You wore your old clothes to the job. This was in about the late-ish 1980s... who remembers Duck Head t-shirts?

So most of the guys on my line were Mexican. No habla English. There was one lady who spoke good English and Spanish.

One day she walks up to me laughing her ass off.... she starts by saying "you've got to promise not to get mad" and then says "all these guys know in English are cuss words"

Then she tells me one of the guys just asked her why my shirt said "Dick Head"...