Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Faktory 47

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
I have the bren 2 in the x39 flavor. I have put ~100 rounds through it. I like it. Mags are a little difficult to aquire, though there are options to get away from factor mags. I think I started a build thread for it, don't remember though. Apparently this is the only picture I have of, dang I am failing as a bren owner. Currently has a sling on it and a 3x magnifier along with the previous installed accessories. View attachment 120908
I am looking at a 5.56 version. I have plenty of AKs, but most of my 5.56 are DI (and rollwr locks), no piston 5.56.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Separate bank accounts and joint for house expenses. Wife does not touch my hobby funds, I do not have access to her bank account. Both have access to the shared accounts.
interesting, like that idea, do yall just put a percentage in monthly earnings into the shared account? Do most couples have separate accounts?

I have your 500 rounds btw, are you available at all this weekend?

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
interesting, like that idea, do yall just put a percentage in monthly earnings into the shared account? Do most couples have separate accounts?

I have your 500 rounds btw, are you available at all this weekend?
Yes, this weekend is good. Dee is more mobile.
We added all shared monthly expenses, plus for kids and savings to get the monthly budget. Then split it based on our annual income. I earn more, I put more in the shared pot.
Occasionally we will go into personal accounts for shared stuff (like gas or food). We do not begrudge it, since both prioratize family welfare.