Howard Law

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Man I’m bummed about my partner. hes Been with me for years. Almost every day. close friends outside work. He was a business degree guy that needed job. Nerdy dude. In 3 years I’ve got him into guns. He has more than me. I took him fishing for the first time in his life and hunting. Even got him to shoot his first ever deer and he shot a 7 point. Just super bummed

I know how much that sucks. A career of military and aviation and I have friends all over the country, but none to hang out with in person. But it’s real special when you get together in person after 10 years away and it’s like a day hasn’t past. You just pick up like you were never away. I know guys don’t like to talk on the phone, but get over that if you want to keep the friends alive.

It sucks, but we adapt.

How’s Miss Demeanor? And have you told her we call her that?

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
I know how much that sucks. A career of military and aviation and I have friends all over the country, but none to hang out with in person. But it’s real special when you get together in person after 10 years away and it’s like a day hasn’t past. You just pick up like you were never away. I know guys don’t like to talk on the phone, but get over that if you want to keep the friends alive.

It sucks, but we adapt.

How’s Miss Demeanor? And have you told her we call her that?
She’s good. I told her. She thinks if funny

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
@lesptr also no shame in talking on the phone. We call each other daily. We just close. its hard getting a new partner. We ALWAYS hung out and was close with the family ect. It’s life. I understand. Still sucks. our lives depended on each other
And besides the Sharks need a doctor to

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
@lesptr also no shame in talking on the phone. We call each other daily. We just close. its hard getting a new partner. We ALWAYS hung out and was close with the family ect. It’s life. I understand. Still sucks. our lives depended on each other

I truly understand trusting your life to someone else. Those are the friends that last forever.