Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

Cudruln

Turning dollars into pennies.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
A lot going on this picture. Looks like dude on far left is dabbling in the 7.62x25 Tok game. Can’t tell what he’s got tho. Have to respect the Dong AK on safety with rear sight elevated as fuck and a Bakelite bayonet attached. And his fingers not on the trigger which is a bonus
Though how did you miss the taple (triple stacked by tape method) mags in more than one gun?

preppingjedi

Sniper
Kalash Klub
Sep 6, 2016
IL
Zip code
2rd... Payed off the Truck yesterday.

View attachment 120523

Means it's time 2 mod :cool: :cool:

OH yeah, congrats!

Nah, you could give em that image and just tell em you own it, and they'll put it on a mag tho lol. Sucks that they're pmags. I sent them an email asking if they thought about using the Bulgarian polymers, haven't gotten a response yet

Don't like PMAGS?

Morning gents!

Completion of K98 is imminent. Completion of 4x4 van is imminent. Probably headed to NC next week to pick it up. Gonna be soooo cool.

The ONLY kinda van I'd own.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
“A small ocean hometown, A brutal love triangle between public servants. Money was never the motive, but what lead to the death of a young, rising star in the fire department?
9-1-1 “ yes mam I just shot my boyfriend, he’s here right now on the floor”
On This episode of Snapped

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
“A small ocean hometown, A brutal love triangle between public servants. Money was never the motive, but what lead to the death of a young, rising star in the fire department?
“That bitch Deborah done stole my man!!”

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
"If she couldn't have him, then nobody could."