Because some never venture out of this thread here ya go:

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Check your outdoor spigot's, I went to refill the dogs frozen water, and my spigot was frozen shut. The basement wall that it is on was insulated when I built out the "dog room", and that pipe also insulated with a foam "sleeve". I was surprised that it was frozen. Anyway, I wrapped a rag around the spigot's and put a plastic bag over the rag, and zip tied it closed. I've had a pipe burst in the house, and thank God I was home, because the amount of water coming out of that pipe, in the 45-60 seconds before I could turn the water main off was unbelievable. It ruined 1 wall, and the drywall over the kitchen sink.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Check your outdoor spigot's, I went to refill the dogs frozen water, and my spigot was frozen shut. The basement wall that it is on was insulated when I built out the "dog room", and that pipe also insulated with a foam "sleeve". I was surprised that it was frozen. Anyway, I wrapped a rag around the spigot's and put a plastic bag over the rag, and zip tied it closed. I've had a pipe burst in the house, and thank God I was home, because the amount of water coming out of that pipe, in the 45-60 seconds before I could turn the water main off was unbelievable. It ruined 1 wall, and the drywall over the kitchen sink.
Lowes and HD carry this. Works great.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Because some never venture out of this thread here ya go:

Stuck on the hammer?

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
Sometime pressure from the hammer will push the whole BCG up and it might up raise up in the rear, leaving the rails.
That is another issue and that was the first thing I thought too.
But this one is a head scratcher as I have not run into that in a while.
The part that is bad is one you would not expect.