Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
Wel this isn’t the new place. We are at friends house after the viewing. Buttttt the new place isn’t so bad, just small.
Brother it’s a new beginning , honestly be happy , cause divorce sux x10 more than breaking up, I know it hurts , but just look at it as a new start to life

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
ada8c3066932cef185fee0b0913bdef9.jpg

Woody and Brandi

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Any good?
No personal experience I would treat it as bottom tier, same as Klimovsk. Check for lot date on the inside of the flap. That factory is now in Novorossia territory, so ammo must have been imported before the Ukranian civil war broke out.
Luhansk ammo was imported for a short time.
Check for corrosive primers. You know how.
For others. Pull the bullet, dump powder. Hammer a long nail in the board, put case on it upside down, and pop the primer. Leave outside for 2 days to see if nail rusts.

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
No personal experience I would treat it as bottom tier, same as Klimovsk. Check for lot date on the inside of the flap. That factory is now in Novorossia territory, so ammo must have been imported before the Ukranian civil war broke out.
Luhansk ammo was imported for a short time.
Check for corrosive primers. You know how.
For others. Pull the bullet, dump powder. Hammer a long nail in the board, put case on it upside down, and pop the primer. Leave outside for 2 days to see in nail rusts.
Will do.
thanks for the info.
will look for lot date tomorrow when I get in from work.