Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
I wonder if it was opened in the 50's, or 6 months ago....
Either way, I don't plan on trying it, just thought the bottle was neat

The paper seal might have a date on it. If I'm not mistaken that paper seal was to show that the taxes were paid for that bottle.

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
The paper seal might have a date on it. If I'm not mistaken that paper seal was to show that the taxes were paid for that bottle.
There's #'s and stuff on the bottom of the bottle, I could probably find out if I wanted. I got a bottle of some scotch from Scotland too, J&B I think?

EugenFJR

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
There's #'s and stuff on the bottom of the bottle, I could probably find out if I wanted. I got a bottle of some scotch from Scotland too, J&B I think?

I'd assume, that as long as the factory seal on the cap isn't open it's good for decades. I know that beer is good for decades, as long as it's stored in a cool dry place... not that I've ever kept beer that long, to test that theory.

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
I'd assume, that as long as the factory seal on the cap isn't open it's good for decades. I know that beer is good for decades, as long as it's stored in a cool dry place... not that I've ever kept beer that long, to test that theory.
They're opened, I don't think it goes "bad", it's just not "good"

EugenFJR

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Beer won't. Trust me.

Not in cans...I think I remember reading about a government test to see how long beer will last, after a nuclear bombing, and supposedly it was fine to drink, as long as it was so many miles from ground zero...

Then again, the government said the COVID shots were safe... (Now we have sudden adult death syndrome) I gotta admit, I'm more likely to believe 1950's American government, than 2020's current government, who gets caught in lie after lie.

slapshut

MAG WHORE EXTRAORDINAIRE
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 27, 2019
Macon ,GA.
"Georgia State Patrol says an Infiniti sedan was traveling north on Highway 127, while negotiating a curve the car struck a power pole causing a large power outage.

Witnesses say the driver exited his car and walked into the powerlines causing a high voltage explosion according to GSP. "

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
What y'all reckon my chances of grabbing this are, slim?

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code
What y'all reckon my chances of grabbing this are, slim?
He may be waiting for you to up your bid