American Revival Apparel Company

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Atlantic Firearms sent out an email with some VZ-58s this morning. I’ve been czeching those out for a couple of years now. Thoughts on em?

The 5.56 calls to me but I am saving for other things at the moment.
So long as you get over the proprietary magazine hump, I think they are super cool

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code
You never sell below spot, unless you have to have cash. I have come across some of those deals before, but they are rare.
PMs preserve purchasing value, they are a store of assets.
I believe that 3 digit silver is only a couple of years away.
Paper PMs set price on physical PMs. Call options on paper PMs go down, PM mining shares go down, spot goes down.
But premiums go up. Look at that instead.
2 years ago premium on ASE was $8, other sovereigns $5, bullion $1 on sale, $3-4 normally.
Now premiums on ASE is $14+, sovereigns $9, bullion $4 on sale, $6 normally.
I feel that when silver reaches $100 ounce per, bread will be $20 per loaf

I still enjoy buying, trading and stacking
I usually keep all the coins I take in and play with the bullion

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
But I've seen factory mags as low as $15 i guess bc there isn't much demand? And they're aluminum which i dig.
I think there is good quantity and he Czechs are an ally country with good firearms, so less perceived risk to supply. The fact that it takes it's own mag is something to consider since you'd probably want something like 10 mags with the rifle. For STANAG or AKM mags, it's not an additional cost consideration since I have a good amount already.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I think there is good quantity and he Czechs are an ally country with good firearms, so less perceived risk to supply. The fact that it takes it's own mag is something to consider since you'd probably want something like 10 mags with the rifle. For STANAG or AKM mags, it's not an additional cost consideration since I have a good amount already.
For sure! I was making a statement with a brand new buyer in mind, someone who would need to start buying mags...