Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Faktory 47

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Me, sitting at computer with tablet playing background noise- reddit posts on "good advice you never knew until you tried it".

Last swallow of red bull, can pointed to the ceiling.

Reddit post being read from tablet... "...quit drinking caffiene. I'm still anxious as fuck, but i don't react like a hummingbird on cocaine"

Cue uncontrollable laugh from deep inside me. The resulting red bull fountain lands on my face, shirt, and table. Spared the laptop and tablet.

I'm going to be sticky all morning now.

That should lighten the mood in here a bit.

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
Me, sitting at computer with tablet playing background noise- reddit posts on "good advice you never knew until you tried it".

Last swallow of red bull, can pointed to the ceiling.

Reddit post being read from tablet... "...quit drinking caffiene. I'm still anxious as fuck, but i don't react like a hummingbird on cocaine"

Cue uncontrollable laugh from deep inside me. The resulting red bull fountain lands on my face, shirt, and table. Spared the laptop and tablet.

I'm going to be sticky all morning now.

That should lighten the mood in here a bit.
Post the video footage

Allsmiles

Frontiersman
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Mar 15, 2017
Golfcart City, GA
Zip code
I have used Wolff 123HP, Unknown HP's (may have been 8M3 stuff), and currently using Hornady 123 SST to send them to the processor. Shot placement is more important than caliber on deer. Most of my shots are under 75 yards with 35 yards being common. Very pleasant round to shoot suppressed in an AR15.