Howard Law

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
Small venue!
Used to go see a lot of bands at Liz Reed's on Cherry St in Macon back in the day, good times. Saw Sevendust, Nothingface, Stuck Mojo, 24-7 Spyz, Beltfed, Miller's Tale...some of those bands are out of Kennesaw, ever heard of any of them?

Stuck MOJO and Sevendust used to play with some Wilmington bands called Faceloss, Juiced, Weedeater and Buzzoven at a festival in Jacksonville called Sludgefest. I knew all those dudes from being a high school dropout construction worker.

I snuck into a few big shows at The Mad Monk(NOFX, Fugazi, Fishbone...) but I was so young i don't remember much. My first real show was Vision of Disorder, Skarhead, Candiria, and Speed Dealer in Wilmington.

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
@Jstegman1

M72 carbine with a ribbed barrel. Jugoslavia marked.

Yeah, that's Greg, he knows I too poor to buy it

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Stuck MOJO and Sevendust used to play with some Wilmington bands called Faceloss, Juiced, Weedeater and Buzzoven at a festival in Jacksonville called Sludgefest. I knew all those dudes from being a high school dropout construction worker.

I snuck into a few big shows at The Mad Monk(NOFX, Fugazi, Fishbone...) but I was so young i don't remember much. My first real show was Vision of Disorder, Skarhead, Candiria, and Speed Dealer in Wilmington.
I'd love to see Skarhead and Speed Dealer! DMS!!!!