Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

American Revival Apparel Company

slapshut

MAG WHORE EXTRAORDINAIRE
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 27, 2019
Macon ,GA.
Sleeping with Frank on the couch last night... he hasn't let me out of sight since he got home. ( I had to leave for about an hour yesterday for Easter lunch at my mother in laws house. ) That turned out okay, because my Stepdaughter was a hour and 20 minutes late. So I got to leave, pretty much as soon as she showed up.
View attachment 146040

Kiss him or something............................

slapshut

MAG WHORE EXTRAORDINAIRE
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 27, 2019
Macon ,GA.
A good old fashion bar brawl and everbody throws down------------

"....just before 2am Saturday officers were called to Columbia Pub and Billiards in reference to shots fired. Upon arrival they found 28-year-old Marquis Whipple who had been shot. Whipple was transported to Atrium Health Navicent Baldwin. 30-year-old Quentis Ford, 34-year-old George Washington, and 37-year-old Shari Shinholster also arrived at the hospital with gunshot wounds. Authorities say Whipple and Washington were engaged in an argument at the pub and exchanged gunfire, striking each other as well as Ford and Shinholster who were bystanders."

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
Sleeping with Frank on the couch last night... he hasn't let me out of sight since he got home. ( I had to leave for about an hour yesterday for Easter lunch at my mother in laws house. ) That turned out okay, because my Stepdaughter was a hour and 20 minutes late. So I got to leave, pretty much as soon as she showed up.
View attachment 146040
Beautiful dog

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
A good old fashion bar brawl and everbody throws down------------

"....just before 2am Saturday officers were called to Columbia Pub and Billiards in reference to shots fired. Upon arrival they found 28-year-old Marquis Whipple who had been shot. Whipple was transported to Atrium Health Navicent Baldwin. 30-year-old Quentis Ford, 34-year-old George Washington, and 37-year-old Shari Shinholster also arrived at the hospital with gunshot wounds. Authorities say Whipple and Washington were engaged in an argument at the pub and exchanged gunfire, striking each other as well as Ford and Shinholster who were bystanders."

Shinholster was attempting to draw a blunderbuss from an ankle holster, but that plan had no legs.