Faktory 47

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Anybody know anything about this?

Does not say what receiver or who built it.
Listed at $1300, which means he wants $2,000+ for it.

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
Man, I've been wanting a fixed stock NHM90, but I don't want any of that shit that's on it.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
And might as well start tearing this up-

View attachment 142887
Ah, Pergo.
Such wonderful stuff, nearly bulletproof to any impact, wears well without scratching, just about completely impervious to anything - except the most common thing in the world: WATER.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Ah, Pergo.
Such wonderful stuff, nearly bulletproof to any impact, wears well without scratching, just about completely impervious to anything - except the most common thing in the world: WATER.

I think there will be vinyl plank in those two rooms next weekend. I'm going to give it a little time to dry and time for me to tear into the walls tomorrow.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I think there will be vinyl plank in those two rooms next weekend. I'm going to give it a little time to dry and time for me to tear into the walls tomorrow.
Yup, I see a ton of that stuff going into houses these days.
Weird thing is when the builder still asks us to add 3/8” blocks under our cabinets because they want to install the flooring AFTER the cabinets, and that stuff is 1/8” thick.
I really wish they’d lay the flooring underneath. It makes it a pain in the ASS for us, and plus for the homeowners later if they ever need to change anything.

But that Vinyl Plank stuff is going into houses in ALL price ranges. Except in the top tier it’s only in basements and laundry rooms.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Not
Yup, I see a ton of that stuff going into houses these days.
Weird thing is when the builder still asks us to add 3/8” blocks under our cabinets because they want to install the flooring AFTER the cabinets, and that stuff is 1/8” thick.
I really wish they’d lay the flooring underneath. It makes it a pain in the ASS for us, and plus for the homeowners later if they ever need to change anything.

But that Vinyl Plank stuff is going into houses in ALL price ranges. Except in the top tier it’s only in basements and laundry rooms.

Yeah, i laid the carpet and laminate in those rooms then ran the trim. Paid for that today. Trim got a little beat up, but it's all wet so i hope it will be included in the insurance estimate.

Tomorrow, I'll cut out the damaged sheetrock, point the fans at it until it's dry, and start thinking about rebuild.