Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Faktory 47

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
@lesptr drives private jets and I just fly on Delta alot to get to work at the 18 other cities I'm supposed to be watching over ;)

While we can't be blamed, we have DEFINITELY seen this and worse, lol.

By the way, if you (or anyone else on here) is flying Delta, hit me in PM, I have a metric ton of free booze/drink vouchers that I never use, all I have to do is screen shot them and you show it to the flight attendant for free drinks...

I get into RNO tomorrow night, when do you want to meat up? :eyebrows:

AirOpsMgr

Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
If it makes you feel any better, Reno is a multi-city destination most of the year with a rare direct flt popping up during peak ski-season; on this trip I have to fly ATL to Los Angeles and connect back to Reno and my return out of RNO goes back through LAX to get to ATL, lol.

Only other option was routing through Salt Lake City, but didn't want to arrive after 11PM.

Good for racking up miles, sucks for butt-in-seat time :(

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
If it makes you feel any better, Reno is a multi-city destination most of the year with a rare direct flt popping up during peak ski-season; on this trip I have to fly ATL to Los Angeles and connect back to Reno and my return out of RNO goes back through LAX to get to ATL, lol.

Only other option was routing through Salt Lake City, but didn't want to arrive after 11PM.

Good for racking up miles, sucks for butt-in-seat time :(

Get a layover in CRP and come see me.

AirOpsMgr

Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
What a clusterfuck. @AirOpsMgr and @lesptr I blame y'all.

About 30 people sitting on the entire plane. It's delayed 1.5 hours so pretty much everyone deboards to change flights. Dude in front of me has a flight to Monterrey, California and they rebooked him to Monterrey, Mexico lolol.

i ended up doing Dallas connection instead of Phoenix...only arriving 3 hours later than originally expected...
And I don't know why my previous responses didn't quote this post .... not that I really care, but it is weird