Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

GA Firing Line

Quitter.

Hunter
Apr 27, 2020
Zip code
5906 you say.
What’s the going price on those.
I was just contacted by a friend who’s dad had dementia and she wants to sell his collection. There is a 5906 in that collection, but I’ve only seen a pic so far.
all over the place. I bought a police trade in last year for like $450...paid $600 for this one. they seem to go between $400-800ish on GB...box and docs always helps price. the earlier 3rd gens are worth more as well.

this one was too clean to pass up over $50 or so...so I didn't try to haggle.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
all over the place. I bought a police trade in last year for like $450...paid $600 for this one. they seem to go between $400-800ish on GB...box and docs always helps price. the earlier 3rd gens are worth more as well.

this one was too clean to pass up over $50 or so...so I didn't try to haggle.

Thanks.
I have not seen this one in person yet, but based on the pic and description, this is what I know.
There’s no visible wear on the finish, but there is only one mag. And it has the hogue rubber grip, only one mag, and no box or docs that she can find.

Quitter.

Hunter
Apr 27, 2020
Zip code
Thanks.
I have not seen this one in person yet, but based on the pic and description, this is what I know.
There’s no visible wear on the finish, but there is only one mag. And it has the hogue rubber grip, only one mag, and no box or docs that she can find.
shrouded rear or reg? black or silver hammer/trigger? if it is in good condition, you won't have a problem selling it with whatever options it has on it.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
shrouded rear or reg? black or silver hammer/trigger? if it is in good condition, you won't have a problem selling it with whatever options it has on it.

Pic is not great, but this is what I can tell
Trigger is black (blued?)
Hammer has no spur and is black (again, blued?)
And rear sight is Novak style, as in not shrouded.

I will get to see them in person tomorrow and take pics.

Quitter.

Hunter
Apr 27, 2020
Zip code
Pic is not great, but this is what I can tell
Trigger is black (blued?)
Hammer has no spur and is black (again, blued?)
And rear sight is Novak style, as in not shrouded.

I will get to see them in person tomorrow and take pics.
if it doesn't look like a police trade in...will be super ez to move. people like 3rd gen smifs. Dude I got this one off was picking up a 1006...he said pristine...jealousy is real...