Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Faktory 47

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
Bruh, you gonna get @3x fired up...
I love stack-daddy, but I think to some level we all could agree that including but not limited to: lawyers, medical industry, morticians, funeral service, etc, have developed a more sinister predacious nature in modern times. Same thing w large companies buying up property, raising rent and forcing certain classes of people outside the preview of service.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
I think I'm going to need help from you guys. I need advice on how to get the insurance company to pay a fair amount for a diminished value claim. I see places on line, the do a diminish value estimate, and then send it to the insurance company, or should I get a law firm to call on my behalf? 20220112_131407.jpg

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
I think I'm going to need help from you guys. I need advice on how to get the insurance company to pay a fair amount for a diminished value claim. I see places on line, the do a diminish value estimate, and then send it to the insurance company, or should I get a law firm to call on my behalf? View attachment 142371
Just needs some bondo

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
I think I'm going to need help from you guys. I need advice on how to get the insurance company to pay a fair amount for a diminished value claim. I see places on line, the do a diminish value estimate, and then send it to the insurance company, or should I get a law firm to call on my behalf? View attachment 142371
Sucks

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
I love stack-daddy, but I think to some level we all could agree that including but not limited to: lawyers, medical industry, morticians, funeral service, etc, have developed a more sinister predacious nature in modern times. Same thing w large companies buying up property, raising rent and forcing certain classes of people outside the preview of service.
People have always been sinister and predacious. Wherever there are people, you find evil. Human nature does not know the bounds of mere profession.