GA Firing Line

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
I ran into a “on fire” hotel and up to the third floor where the fire was. I got up there couldn’t breathe or see, immediately ran back down then beat on all the doors from 2nd floor down to tell them to get the hell out. I was first on scene that’s the only reason I went to where the fire was.
Your a Fireman/ EMT/Doctor/PoPo

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code
I ran into a “on fire” hotel and up to the third floor where the fire was. I got up there couldn’t breathe or see, immediately ran back down then beat on all the doors from 2nd floor down to tell them to get the hell out. I was first on scene that’s the only reason I went to where the fire was.
Couldn't breath the fumes of a burning building?
You obviously forgot to put on your kn95 mask

Good on you for realz

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
Now you smell like 75 burnt mattresses that are full of sex germs . Your nose has VD

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Sail 4570, buy mosin and hunt with that. Sale hk, get makarov, own nothing but commie guns

Buy 30-06, or .308 Savage rifle, can be had at same price as 91/30, and has the added benefit of 1, hitting your target, and 2, not using corrosive ammo....
Keep HK, because you're going to lose money when you sell it... the pistol also has 2 distinct advantages over Commie guns, 1st. Hitting your target. 2nd. Not using corrosive ammo.
As far as the 45/70... sell or trade it for stacks of ammo for guns that you have. You sold your AR, I personally think that was a mistake, you had ammo and mags sufficient for SHTF situation. Don't sell MAK90 if you have stacked ammo and mags for said rifle.

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
Buy 30-06, or .308 Savage rifle, can be had at same price as 91/30, and has the added benefit of 1, hitting your target, and 2, not using corrosive ammo....
Keep HK, because you're going to lose money when you sell it... the pistol also has 2 distinct advantages over Commie guns, 1st. Hitting your target. 2nd. Not using corrosive ammo.
As far as the 45/70... sell or trade it for stacks of ammo for guns that you have. You sold your AR, I personally think that was a mistake, you had ammo and mags sufficient for SHTF situation. Don't sell MAK90 if you have stacked ammo and mags for said rifle.
You're making too much sense for 8am

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
If shtf I’ll prolly die from a hi point carbine

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
If shtf I’ll prolly die from a hi point carbine
You look pretty sexy through the illuminated crosshairs of an NC Star 3-9x scope as the green laser dances all over your body. The shooter's tango down vertical grip trembles slightly with anticipation and from too many Reign energy drinks, but that doesn't stop the redball 20 round extended magazine from pushing another steel case 115g FMJ round into the chamber. Whether the sexy fireman carrying his chinesium commie piece of trash lives or dies is unknown.

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
You look pretty sexy through the illuminated crosshairs of an NC Star 3-9x scope as the green laser dances all over your body. The shooter's tango down vertical grip trembles slightly with anticipation and from too many Reign energy drinks, but that doesn't stop the redball 20 round extended magazine from pushing another steel case 115g FMJ round into the chamber. Whether the sexy fireman carrying his chinesium commie piece of trash lives or dies is unknown.
Modern day Descartes