GA Firing Line

Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Unfortunately those days are long gone. The truth of the matter is that we should be stacking ammo, instead of guns. After the 1st go around 1994-2004, with the "assault weapons ban" ammo was never in short supply. I think they have figured out the weak link for gun owners.
I have 3 or 4 mags full of ammo stacked up
That's probably all I need since that's about as long as I would last in a real firefight

I'm a lover, not a fighter

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
I have an EG UHG on the wasr2:)
That's probably the closest I'll come to having an EG MPI

View attachment 142320
I looked for one for years and Atlantic had a few number matching MPI builds several years ago, on Childers receivers, so I grabbed one. They went in 5 minutes. Mine was literally the last one, they used that rifle in promo shots for the website.
Almost no wear on the bolt, no refinishing on the bolt. Looks like it was an armory queen, 1969 DOB.

Last edited:

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
I'm annoyed that an East German AK is so expensive. Seriously, parts kits are like 2k....wtf
Be careful with the kits. Most of them have been sanitized before the exports, ie DDR markings scrubbbed. Kits with intact markings are worth a lot of $$$.
Sanitized kits came from Jugoslavia, AFAIK. Germany was scrubbing MPIs and arming Bosnians.
As I understand, Germany itself export few untouched kits to US after the reunifucation, most EG MPIs were destroyed. Hence the high prices and scarcity.

Last edited: