Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
That is some of the dumbest shit I ever heard!!! If you don't like your situation all you have to do is get off your ass and change it. If you don't like working for others start your own business. Sounds like a damn liberal to me !!!!
I’m that “lazy dumbass Liberal”
And I did quit and start my own business.
people need to realize just because individuals don’t want to be taken advantage of in the workplace doesn’t mean they’re lazy or Liberal. Why do business owners get a pass for treating employees poorly? Sure some people are lazy, perhaps they weren’t taught good work ethic or business values, so your grand idea is to kick them down the road to the next impatient employer, rather than help them. I quit a job that I was at for almost a decade, had the highest ratings of employees in the region, highest sales, I grew a 14 city territory to accommodate 3 people besides myself and I couldn’t get promoted. That’s not a lack of work or effort. Have you ever thought that perhaps some of you are such terrible bosses that even 30$ an hour couldn’t compel people to work for you. No you don’t think that, because everyone else is the problem to you.

noclevername

Marksman
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
usa
I’m that “lazy dumbass Liberal”
And I did quit and start my own business.
people need to realize just because individuals don’t want to be taken advantage of in the workplace doesn’t mean they’re lazy or Liberal. Why do business owners get a pass for treating employees poorly? Sure some people are lazy, perhaps they weren’t taught good work ethic or business values, so your grand idea is to kick them down the road to the next impatient employer, rather than help them. I quit a job that I was at for almost a decade, had the highest ratings of employees in the region, highest sales, I grew a 14 city territory to accommodate 3 people besides myself and I couldn’t get promoted. That’s not a lack of work or effort. Have you ever thought that perhaps some of you are such terrible bosses that even 30$ an hour couldn’t compel people to work for you. No you don’t think that, because everyone else is the problem to you.
So you be the beacon of light to all your employees and you’ll see as I have over 25 years of running my own business in they will lie, Steal and fuck you . Sure they should be treated fairly (you define that) but realize they are there to make you and your business succeed.I hope your business is successful oh by the way have many employees do you have?

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
So you be the beacon of light to all your employees and you’ll see as I have over 25 years of running my own business in they will lie, Steal and fuck you . Sure they should be treated fairly (you define that) but realize they are there to make you and your business succeed.I hope your business is successful oh by the way have many employees do you have?
I never said that lazy or dishonest people don’t exist. The question I was answering is why good employees are quitting. There will always be bad people. I’m just starting out, I’m my only employee and have a lot to learn, but from a previous employee perspective, I’ve seen more relatives, friends and high school comrades get hired and promoted to positions their I.Q. or experience cannot support, while qualified employees get held back because they don’t hold similar political viewpoints or don’t kiss up to boss man enough. Both sides hold truth.

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
Not to jump in this but I am unqualified for my position. But, I was the only candidate. I have zero schooling for mechanic stuff, just learn as I go. I hit shit with a hammer, if that don’t fix it, it’s an electrical problem.

As for getting promoted above your skill set, I see that a lot here. Hired a guy a few weeks ago for crew lead. Has never ridden a zero turn, no experience with ball field maintenance and very little leading skills. But, he was the only application we have got in months. Somebody is better than nobody in their eyes.
You were hired for your mysterious nature and ability to locate water pumps.