Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Morning men

hey L

@Fast306stang how you feeling

hey 3x
Thanks @T_Max!

I feel better today than I have in about 2 weeks! Still coughing up some junk but I don't *feel* conjested. Energy is coming back too.

Been emailing back and forth with my supervisor, 3 weeks of being sick on and off with the holidays has burnt pretty much all of the leave I had left. I could take advanced leave and get paid but I told him put me on leave without pay. I don't want to owe leave. I've had to do that before when I had surgery and paying back leave SUCKS. He hasn't been able to find out my return to duty date from the Covid Cell yet, he's thinking it will be Thursday. I wonder if they're going to require me to get a negative test result first. He hasn't said anything about it.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Thanks @T_Max!

I feel better today than I have in about 2 weeks! Still coughing up some junk but I don't *feel* conjested. Energy is coming back too.

Been emailing back and forth with my supervisor, 3 weeks of being sick on and off with the holidays has burnt pretty much all of the leave I had left. I could take advanced leave and get paid but I told him put me on leave without pay. I don't want to owe leave. I've had to do that before when I had surgery and paying back leave SUCKS. He hasn't been able to find out my return to duty date from the Covid Cell yet, he's thinking it will be Thursday. I wonder if they're going to require me to get a negative test result first. He hasn't said anything about it.
So in the meantime are you sending your resume out?

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Thanks @T_Max!

It probably won't matter since you got the jab.
Healthcare professionals are going back to work whenever they feel well enough if they've been jabbed. Doesn't matter if they test positive.

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
Thanks @T_Max!

Pretty sure you will need a Neg test