Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
I find it rather interesting that the “pastors”people complain about and criticize have nothing to do with the Christian gospel, don’t teach orthodox doctrine or theology and are criminals in the eyes of most sound congregations. Benny. H, Driscoll, Osteen, Johnson, Etc, are all charlatans and heretics.
God bless you my brotha. Make sure you pay your tithes so I can get a new truck I mean so you’ll be blessed

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Cause I be throwing anchors in the Jon boat
vWQkjO.gif

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I took off work today because I wasn't feeling well again. I have a home test I'm going to take in a few minutes.

The last 10 hours have been the worst of my life. IDK what this is but the pain and discomfort is indescribable. Bad enough that my wife had her mom come over to watch me bc Julie couldn't leave work. I literally haven't left the bed since 7 last night except to pee or get something to drink. I have this stupid weird headache that comes and goes.

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
I took off work today because I wasn't feeling well again. I have a home test I'm going to take in a few minutes.

The last 10 hours have been the worst of my life. IDK what this is but the pain and discomfort is indescribable. Bad enough that my wife had her mom come over to watch me bc Julie couldn't leave work. I literally haven't left the bed since 7 last night except to pee or get something to drink. I have this stupid weird headache that comes and goes.
Voltron gotcha down bro

FarewellToKings

To mould a new reality
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jun 21, 2019
Central, Ga
Zip code
Home test:
- If it's positive, get a real test to confirm
- If it's negative, get a real test to confirm

Advice I saw recently.

Makes perfect sense.