Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Howard Law

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
LOL, that's the 1st thing I bought for my truck as well.
Which one did you get?
I wanted the Toyota factory one, but trying to find a truck that had LED headlights, Tech package ( mostly for Blind Spot Monitoring) and tonneau AND without leather and moonroof was impossible.
So I chose LED and Advance Tech over the cover.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Which one did you get?
I wanted the Toyota factory one, but trying to find a truck that had LED headlights, Tech package ( mostly for Blind Spot Monitoring) and tonneau AND without leather and moonroof was impossible.

I think this is the 3rd Tonneau I've bought for my trucks, and they've all been plain old TonnoPro tri-fold soft covers. They are pretty much rain proof, and are easy to install and remove in just a few minutes. And are around $300.00 bucks. I think that I've purchased all of them from Auto Anything.

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Which one did you get?
I've had a Lund tri-tri fold on my truck for 4 yrs now, think it was around $300 at Summit. Has been 100% leak free, quick on off. Was going to get one of those fancy retractable kind, but didn't want to spend that kind of money when I'm only using the bed a few times a month.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
I've had a Lund tri-tri fold on my truck for 4 yrs now, think it was around $300 at Summit. Has been 100% leak free, quick on off. Was going to get one of those fancy retractable kind, but didn't want to spend that kind of money when I'm only using the bed a few times a month.

My last 2 out of 3 trucks I've had I lucked out and they had Roll-N-Lock A Series tonneau covers on. My other truck had a tri fold on. I missed the Roll-N-Lock so bad when I had to use the bed. The only problem is that they're not easily removable and the box that it rolls up into takes up about 8" of bed space. Wasn't a huge deal on my 6.5' beds but on the 5.5' best on my F-150 I have had a couple occasions where I could have used the extra bed space and had to break out the ratchet straps and bungee cords. That 8" made the difference between being able to close my tailgate or having to ride with it open.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
It was good, but definitely not $140/lb good.
True, not sure any red meat is worth that price or even the $60/lb for the Australian Wagyu I had. It's a treat, something special to savor and not worry about the price :hungry:

I'm gonna try some Japanese A5 one day and probably make the same post you did :rofl: