Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
That would work but unfortunately I’m doing the revenue budget which means I’m just making stuff up. My buddy is doing that portion
Always shoot low on Revenues .
Average out the last 3 years, gives you the best possible pessimistic number. Figure out the % drop for Covid impact from 20 to 21.
%drop x 3 YA gives you decrease in 22 revenues over 21. Substract that from the 3YA.
You number will be probably 5 to 10% too low (do not know your industry), but will keep units from overspending, and will give you a breathing room
Adjust Rev projections quarterly (hard adj). Separate worksheet for you only with monthly adjustments. Last 3 months of the year, adjust it biweekly.
Do all projections 4by units if you can. Then add up.

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
That doesn't sound too horrible.
It’s really not too bad, lots of minutia in there though. I’ve got 7 different “product lines” that each are treated differently and lots of small stuff that plays a role like headcount, rate, bookings.

Everythings connected like a big web so getting a good final number takes a lot of massaging to get everything to fit together.

it’s kinda fun once you get deep enough. Also, no one dies if I mess up like a heart surgeon so that’s a bonus lmao

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
Always shoot low on Revenues .
Average out the last 3 years, gives you the best possible pessimistic number. Figure out the % drop for Covid impact from 20 to 21.
%drop x 3 YA gives you decrease in 22 revenues over 21. Substract that from the 3YA.
You number will be probably 5 to 10% too low (do not know your industry), but will keep units from overspending, and will give you a breathing room
Adjust Rev projections quarterly (hard adj). Separate worksheet for you only with monthly adjustments. Last 3 months of the year, adjust it biweekly.
we are ignoring covid for revenue budget, the cost team will factor it in but for revenue we are shooting for pre covid numbers so we are taking it out of the equation. That decision is a few levels over my head lol.

the forecast I build will have covid factored in. Forecast gets adjusted monthly. Budget is really just a benchmark that we can use to push sales/operations to keep working

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
we are ignoring covid for revenue budget, the cost team will factor it in but for revenue we are shooting for pre covid numbers so we are taking it out of the equation. That decision is a few levels over my head lol.

the forecast I build will have covid factored in. Forecast gets adjusted monthly. Budget is really just a benchmark that we can use to push sales/operations to keep working
Interesting. We are seeing impact both in Revenue and Expenses from Covid. I am adjusting Rev down, Exp up, a double whammy.

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
Well I’m letting Metallica Ride The Lightning play with a G26 on my desk while I try to figure out a job estimate for an HVAC Control job at a certain main transportation hub both locally and internationally.

Oh, and I sharpened my knife. 4BDC9BA0-3993-4D0A-8FDF-504B9211AB69.jpeg

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
Well I’m letting Metallica Ride The Lightning play with a G26 on my desk while I try to figure out a job estimate for an HVAC Control job at a certain main transportation hub both locally and internationally.

Oh, and I sharpened my knife. View attachment 139775
Oh, and I’m wearing some dope ass Sketchers.... Comfy as hell. image.jpg

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code

Oh, and I sharpened my knife. View attachment 139775
What pukko is that? Looks good