Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Howard Law

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Got some Altamont conversion grips for the L frame per @Fast306stang suggestion. 2-4 weeks out for finishing. Not bad.
Shoutout to me?!?!? YAY!

I ordered some Altamonts for the J-frame and they came a little quicker than they mentioned, but it was still a few weeks. I had forgot about them until they showed up in my mailbox.

I hope they are everything you're expecting. I've had good experiences with them before.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Monday after a long weekend everyone catching up on work

Had somebody try to bitch at me for something that was assigned to me last Monday.... while i was on vacation the whole week.

Yeah, i know they need to be turned around in a couple days. Talk to the guy that assigned it to an empty desk.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Shoutout to me?!?!? YAY!

I ordered some Altamonts for the J-frame and they came a little quicker than they mentioned, but it was still a few weeks. I had forgot about them until they showed up in my mailbox.

I hope they are everything you're expecting. I've had good experiences with them before.
I hope so. They've got to be better than the other no name brand ones I got. Sad thing is that the Altamonts were the same price.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Well, that's it. Remember this is the day we have to come back to after the machines take over.