Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

GA Firing Line

Okuma

Proprietor
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 26, 2016
Zip code
Come on by we’re spilling oil everywhere! Wish there was a cute water pump mechanic that lived close by that could come by and help me roll around in all this oil. @Chainsaw

and yes I’m being responsible. All used oil will go down the toilet, and when I change my battery it will go in the ocean #globalwarming

View attachment 139625
I did the suburban today too. My lift at work has spoiled me.

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
@Miles did you miss this one?

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Come on by we’re spilling oil everywhere! Wish there was a cute water pump mechanic that lived close by that could come by and help me roll around in all this oil. @Chainsaw

and yes I’m being responsible. All used oil will go down the toilet, and when I change my battery it will go in the ocean #globalwarming

View attachment 139625

I bought everything last week. Creeping up on 250k, so I've still got about 100 miles until it's time.

I even bought an air filter this time... been awhile since the last one.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code

View attachment 139625

That’s my boy.
I am so proud of you.
Next time you stop by, I’ll send you home with ammo and a large box of green house gasses.