Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Current status: Asshole

Level: Master

Backstory: wife's sister is a habitual liar and likes to start drama between me and Julie and my brother and his wife, both of her sisters are raising hellions and don't discipline their kids. One of them and my father in law like finger fucking all the food they can touch. So remember a month ago I made it known I'm no longer participating in family functions involving her sisters? Hmmm. Today my mother in law (whom I really like) wants family pictures with everybody for her Christmas present.

I didn't go. If I say why, then it causes unnecessary drama and a bunch of he said she said bullshit. And they talk smack about me and I'm an asshole.

If I don't go and keep my mouth shut, they get to talk smack about me and I'm an asshole.

If I go and keep my mouth shut, I'll be pissed and want to kill them all, and my wife is gonna catch all the hell raising in the car when I vent on the way home and nothing changes.

0-1 today fellas. Because I made a fact known well in advance and held my ground.

By the way, I'm not going to Thanksgiving with them either. Also my parents or more specifically, my dad, has decided not to do anything for Thanksgiving bc his "outdoor cats need him" and he can't leave the house.

I have a 22lb turkey thawing in the fridge, I'll have Thanksgiving by myself for all the things I'm not thankful for. This is the time and age where family should be together and me and my brother should be stepping up and taking care of our parents but everybody and everything is always so damn difficult and fucked up. I know I'm being hard headed but I've had enough and at some point I have to say fuck everyone else so I can maintain my own sanity.

Sorry for the vent, it's just so damn stupid. Overwhelmingly stupid.

Last edited:

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net

Backstory: wife's sister is a habitual liar and likes to start drama between me and Julie and my brother and his wife, both of her sisters are raising hellions and don't discipline their kids. One of them and my father in law like finger fucking all the food they can touch. So remember a month ago I made it known I'm no longer participating in family functions involving her sisters? Hmmm. Today my mother in law (whom I really like) wants family pictures with everybody for her Christmas present.

I didn't go. If I say why, then it causes unnecessary drama and a bunch of he said she said bullshit. And they talk smack about me and I'm an asshole.

If I don't go and keep my mouth shut, they get to talk smack about me and I'm an asshole.

If I go and keep my mouth shut, I'll be pissed and want to kill them all, and my wife is gonna catch all the hell raising in the car when I vent on the way home and nothing changes.

0-1 today fellas. Because I made a fact known well in advance and held my ground.

By the way, I'm not going to Thanksgiving with them either. Also my parents or more specifically, my dad, has decided not to do anything for Thanksgiving bc his "outdoor cats need him" and he can't leave the house. I have a 22lb turkey thawing in the fridge, I'll have Thanksgiving by myself for all the things I'm not thankful for. This is the time and age where family should be together and me and my brother should be stepping up and taking care of our parents but everybody and everything is always so damn difficult and fucked up. I know I'm being hard headed but I've had enough and at some point I have to say fuck everyone else so I can maintain my own sanity.

Your welcome over here... I'm taking the week off since my daughter is out of school. Going to try to get better with this knife grinder. Turns out knife bevels are hard to make... and I'm reasonably good with my hands.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Your welcome over here... I'm taking the week off since my daughter is out of school. Going to try to get better with this knife grinder. Turns out knife bevels are hard to make... and I'm reasonably good with my hands.

I may take you up on that if you're serious. I know I'm angry online at times but in person I'm ok? Haven't we met before? :rofl:

And thanks man! I'll bring some foodstuffs with me if I come up. We'll feast like Kings and make fire and steel!

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code

By the way, I'm not going to Thanksgiving with them either. Also my parents or more specifically, my dad, has decided not to do anything for Thanksgiving bc his "outdoor cats need him" and he can't leave the house. I have a 22lb turkey thawing in the fridge, I'll have Thanksgiving by myself for all the things I'm not thankful for. This is the time and age where family should be together and me and my brother should be stepping up and taking care of our parents but everybody and everything is always so damn difficult and fucked up. I know I'm being hard headed but I've had enough and at some point I have to say fuck everyone else so I can maintain my own sanity.

Families are best served with alcohol