Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Howard Law

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Carry handles and amipoint, eotech’s, holosun’s etc are not compatible. There’s always a compromise using both.

Yeah, i was kidding... my QD .223 can caused a 6 moa shift downward. I liked the carry handle because i could easily adjust elevation.

Then i got a direct thread mini can and just leave it on the rifle.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
I gave sniper22 my 8 burner head and a pile of fire bricks
He probably never build it

Whew.... 8 burner is way bigger than (i guess) i need. Looking at buying an Atlas Forge in the next couple days. I'm hoping to heat treat 1095, 1084, and maybe 80crv2.

I'm new to this, but have a feel for following a process. I'm probably going to make quite a bit of trash, but hopefully get it figured out.

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code
Whew.... 8 burner is way bigger than (i guess) i need. Looking at buying an Atlas Forge in the next couple days. I'm hoping to heat treat 1095, 1084, and maybe 80crv2.

I'm new to this, but have a feel for following a process. I'm probably going to make quite a bit of trash, but hopefully get it figured out.
You can remove heads and plug them.
Or get a piece of pipe, drill and tap for zirk fittings and knock the bearing and spring out.
You can hammer them almost flat to adjust flame smaller and use a low pressure flow valve.

You can just drill small holes but the stainless zirk fittings last longer.
YouTubers diy vids