Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

American Revival Apparel Company

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Alec? Alec Baldwin? Is that you?
All BS and accusations aside, I'm still curious why there were live rounds on the set. I've yet to hear any explanation for them being present. Don't get me wrong, I can come up with a bunch of reasons why live ammo "Could" be on set, but just thinking to myself that if I was the armorer on set, the last thing I would want is any live round within 100 miles of some dumbasses that "play" with guns on a movie

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
All BS and accusations aside, I'm still curious why there were live rounds on the set. I've yet to hear any explanation for them being present. Don't get me wrong, I can come up with a bunch of reasons why live ammo "Could" be on set, but just thinking to myself that if I was the armorer on set, the last thing I would want is any live round within 100 miles of some dumbasses that "play" with guns on a movie
Yeah, I don't get that either. No idea who is at fault here, but the statements from the Sheriff's office make it sound like a really unorganized set. If there was a reason to have live rounds on set (I don't know why there would be), it doesn't sound like this was a group who would have been disciplined enough to maintain protocols. .