Faktory 47

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
Lemme get it

After the new stock shows up and switch out a few more hotrod parts it'll be ready for sailing.

Not your average ODT Saiga with the bolt on bullshit though. Pressed trigger guard and riveted and repainted rear end. ALG12 trigger. MDT gas puck. Handguard retainer upgrade with the RPK lower.....

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
I like to see it with my own eyes and touch it before handing over funds.
Silver, mags, used guns, pretty much anything.

Plus most of the digital money transactions can be disputed, even pp friend and family.
1st thing the company that handles the transaction do is refund seller and if you broke any rules you are SOL getting money or goods back!
I've know too many that got fucked that way.
eBay and selling electronics is the worst.
Gotta make sure that 'AS-IS, NO returns, No refunds and for parts only' is in the description and just provide video of it working to get folks to buy.
If not, Some will claim you sent a box of rocks and try to steal your junk or pull all the parts to fix their junk and send you back an empty Ham radio cabinet.

It's a pain in the ass no doubt but it's worth the extra 20%...

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Hey Stang. I just got up.
First cup of coffee. How are you today? Sleep well?
I'm good, thanks for asking! Slept like crap, but I feel good. Maybe sleep better tonight, been 2 nights in a row so I'm due for a good one lol.

Breakfast was good. This bread is amazing.

Everything good with you and the Mrs? Y'all feeling better yet?

20211024_093832.jpg 20211024_100052.jpg

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Mornin'.

Two cups of coffee down. Outlook is starting to improve.
I started cheating/getting lazy so I'll buy some ready made coffee out of the refrigerated section. Dunkin was on sale and while I like my coffee real strong, Dunkin was so strong it ruined the taste. I was surprised by that. So the next time this other brand was on sale and it was really good. 20211024_101736.jpg 20211024_101750.jpg

Okuma

Proprietor
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 26, 2016
Zip code
I like to see it with my own eyes and touch it before handing over funds.
Silver, mags, used guns, pretty much anything.

Plus most of the digital money transactions can be disputed, even pp friend and family.
1st thing the company that handles the transaction do is refund seller and if you broke any rules you are SOL getting money or goods back!
I've know too many that got fucked that way.
eBay and selling electronics is the worst.
Gotta make sure that 'AS-IS, NO returns, No refunds and for parts only' is in the description and just provide video of it working to get folks to buy.
If not, Some will claim you sent a box of rocks and try to steal your junk or pull all the parts to fix their junk and send you back an empty Ham radio cabinet.
They do that with saws too.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
I started cheating/getting lazy so I'll buy some ready made coffee out of the refrigerated section. Dunkin was on sale and while I like my coffee real strong, Dunkin was so strong it ruined the taste. I was surprised by that. So the next time this other brand was on sale and it was really good. View attachment 137796 View attachment 137797
No such thing as too strong

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
After the new stock shows up and switch out a few more hotrod parts it'll be ready for sailing.

Not your average ODT Saiga with the bolt on bullshit though. Pressed trigger guard and riveted and repainted rear end. ALG12 trigger. MDT gas puck. Handguard retainer upgrade with the RPK lower.....
350 today

Reactions: 3x and Jstegman1