Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
It's taken me 5 years to learn that valuable lesson, and I still struggle with it.

I made my old boss a lot of money once i learned that. Damn if most of my clients didn't still say yes to the price. I shit you not- i bid a big job at around $125k. I could do the job for half that easily, while surfing the web for 3 hours a day.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
Man I've bid some straight up "fuck you" jobs and got em :classicdoh:
Like, 4x labor and 4x material price...they still sucked, but less lmaooooo

This is the way.

I finally realized that i win if i don't have to do the job, and my company won if i did get the job.

Then i finally realized fuck that company. Because i had to do a shitty project and made the same money as a fun project.

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
Lois could never have Superman’s baby. Do you think her fallopian tubes can handle the sperm? I guarantee he blows a load like a shotgun right through her back. What about her womb? Do you think it’s strong enough to carry his child? He’s an alien, for Chrissake. His Kyrptonian biological makeup is enhanced by earth’s yellow sun. If Lois gets a tan, the kid could kick right through her stomach. Only someone like Wonder Woman has a strong enough uterus to carry his kid. The only way he could bang regular chicks is with a kryptonite condom. That would kill him.

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code
Anyone wanna buy a relatively cheap 17.3" gaming laptop? No issues, just doesn't perform how I want it to (aka run newer games at good settings)
Where were you a few weeks ago?
I had to rob $930 out of my vepr funds to grab a new one for the kiddo when here died a3 days before testing week at school.

IMG_20210928_142629754~2.jpg

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
Well, grinder bought.
Lois could never have Superman’s baby. Do you think her fallopian tubes can handle the sperm? I guarantee he blows a load like a shotgun right through her back. What about her womb? Do you think it’s strong enough to carry his child? He’s an alien, for Chrissake. His Kyrptonian biological makeup is enhanced by earth’s yellow sun. If Lois gets a tan, the kid could kick right through her stomach. Only someone like Wonder Woman has a strong enough uterus to carry his kid. The only way he could bang regular chicks is with a kryptonite condom. That would kill him.

That was deep.