Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

GA Firing Line

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
SHF and 4 weeks later there will be no deer or squirrel to be found since that's about all the average redneck can hunt and eat.

I'll be up on @DeanMoriarty hill trapping groundhogs

I'll be the guy in the kudzu ghillie suit trapping
DM will be on running the smoker and grill
Maybe we can get his sweet lady to sell $50 per pound groundhog meat down at the bottom of the hill
we may need a sniper up top providing her protection

any snipers wanta step up?
pay will be in groundhog meat and pelts
4EE468B6-1FE1-4A1D-A6E7-43781085EA8B.gif

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
@Hayata you gonna be slinging soap at gold rush in Dahlonega this weekend?

Nope.

But will be selling at the Jearns Crik Arts Festival across from the Atlanta Athletic Club Saturday and Sunday. It's very well attended and the weather is supposed to be nice so fingers crossed for good sales.

Thanks for asking.

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code
I’d be happy to help y’all out with thinning out the hogs!
We have them about wiped out or they got smart and figured out that oil on the ground meant death and moved deeper in the hills.

Haven't seen any signs of pigs in several months and plenty of oil spots for them to roll in.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
We have a Captain D's just south of here and one in Macon. But what I really loved was Long John Silver's and they closed a bunch of them down so the closest one now is in Jonesboro I think. *sadface*
I could never tell the difference between the chicken and the fish at that place.

FarewellToKings

To mould a new reality
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jun 21, 2019
Central, Ga
Zip code
We have a Captain D's just south of here and one in Macon. But what I really loved was Long John Silver's and they closed a bunch of them down so the closest one now is in Jonesboro I think. *sadface*
Showin' my age and roots, but I liked Arthur Treacher's Fish and Chips. Don't remember if they served on newspaper, but it pretty authentic (for South Jersey).

BTW, Arthur Treacher was the cop in (the original) Mary Poppins. "Yes, sir, he's been found. No, alive!"