Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Faktory 47

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Light coat of Ren wax once you're done.

61HA5mSQxPL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Dryer is prolly dead. It was a nice LG I bought at the scratch and dent place 14 years ago. I 'like just buy something cheaper than the drive motor for it.

Also, since my stroke I have a hard time doing as much work myself because my hands are so weak & get shaky. My old beat up truck is in limp mode & the codes make it sound like some kind of emissions stuff. There are any emissions testing where I live & a bypass kit is available. I just do know if I can handle the work myself. @Axeman has generously offered to help but I don't enjoy know if that's all that's wrong with it.

My wife's many health problems have been getting worse & are starting to affect her memory somewhat, so I'm not sure how all this will play out.

Enough with the whining tough. Thank you guys for all the support.

Hey, I just saw this, and coincidentally I may have a dryer this weekend for you!
Tried calling you yesterday, but it didn’t go through. Call me later today and we will figure it out!!

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
That reminds me, I have a standard Magpul AR grip, single sided safety, and a KAC A2 sight tower QD mount for $30 shipped. The KAC piece is $46 new, cuz ya know, KAC shit be spensive