Howard Law

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Gotta have standards. I draw the line at Aero Precision or Spike’s Tactical on the lower end of quality.

Where do you squat?

I'm sure that you know, I'm not much of a rifle snob when it comes to AR rifle lowers or uppers, I've had good luck with all of my Double Star rifles, and PSA. I also like Aero Precision as well. I've had Rock River Arms rifles that were abuse on the -30 degree ranges at Ft. McCoy, and preformed flawlessly. My buddy had a Smith and Wesson M&P 15, for 4 years that we were up there, and it took all of the abuse we could possibly dish out in a training environment.

I guess my take away on the subject is that if a rifle is mil spec, it's probably going to perform like a Army issue mil spec rifle. No more, no less.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Cugir... So I have pretty low standards

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
I'm sure that you know, I'm not much of a rifle snob when it comes to AR rifle lowers or uppers, I've had good luck with all of my Double Star rifles, and PSA. I also like Aero Precision as well. I've had Rock River Arms rifles that were abuse on the -30 degree ranges at Ft. McCoy, and preformed flawlessly. My buddy had a Smith and Wesson M&P 15, for 4 years that we were up there, and it took all of the abuse we could possibly dish out in a training environment.

I guess my take away on the subject is that if a rifle is mil spec, it's probably going to perform like a Army issue mil spec rifle. No more, no less.

That’s my problem with PSA. I have had out of spec lowers and lower parts kits.
No experience with Anderson.