American Revival Apparel Company

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
Ok dudes, who can point me in the right direction for stickers to be made?
Sticker Mule :)
Doug says Sticker Mule
Looks like Sticker Mule might work,

FarewellToKings

To mould a new reality
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jun 21, 2019
Central, Ga
Zip code
HK USPC 45!!! Get it you fudd!! @FarewellToKings
But, so faaar....

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Need another prayer.
My wife's ex-FIL (my wife had lost her 1st husband several years ago) is in the hospital with suspected stroke. Please pray that he would recover. His wife is completely dependent on him, after she lost vision in one eye.
We love them dearly, and so do our kids. I could not have asked for better inlaws.
And pray for my wife. First her mom fights Covid and now her exFIL who is like a dad to her. She is worried.
Thank you.

Last edited:

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Need another prayer.
My wife's ex-FIL (my wife had lost her 1st husband several years ago) is in the hospital with suspected stroke. Please pray that he would recover. His wife is completely dependent on him, after she lost in one eye.
We love them dearly, and so do our kids. I could not have asked for better inlaws.
And pray for my wife. First her mom fights Covid and now her exFIL who is like a dad to her. She is worried.
Thank you.
Tom was admitted to the VA Hospital in Lexington last night. One of his cardiac enzymes -triponine- is off. He has either already had another heart attack or has a blockage that is about to cause one.

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
Need another prayer.
My wife's ex-FIL (my wife had lost her 1st husband several years ago) is in the hospital with suspected stroke. Please pray that he would recover. His wife is completely dependent on him, after she lost in one eye.
Thank you.
Prayers for the family, they had a rough time of it, Dang

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Prayers Alex.

How's Wanda doing?
She is OK. Still on oxygen, but at home. Saw her PCP a couple of days ago. Out and about, able to get groceries.
Her kidney's are OK, thankfully (after Remidisivir).
Glad she got out of the hospital. Baptist Health in KY seems to be interested only in money and driving up the Covid death count: repeatedly lied to her, did unnecessary CAT scan, so they could bill Medicare, threatened to withhold her meds, etc, etc.