Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
They are closed Monday-Wednesday. The only days I’ll be there lmao

Eh.... it's cafeteria food brought to your table in bowls. Maybe i hit an off day. A lot of people do like it.

There's a hibachi place in a gas station across the street from Shoneys that's not bad.

Do not go to shoneys.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
WhAt y’all think the best standard velocity non +P 115gr 9mm premium HPs are? Gold Dot 115 JHP standard velocity??
If it’s gotta be 115gr I’m thinking the old soft-lead core, Teflon-jacketed Federal Nyclad stuff from the 90’s would be pretty good because it’ll deform just sitting inside the hallowed halls of a warm and pulsating vagina.

But it you’re not able to find that stuff, I’d try (of all things, right?) the Silvertip. It did pretty well in Miami (despite the hoopla), and has served The Lone Ranger well

It’s your weight requirement that’s the real problem. If you went with the 105gr Federal Guard Dog (formerly the Artist known as EFMJ or Expanding Full Metal Jacket), you’d have a round which will ALWAYS open up like the propeller on your uncle’s Ted Williams 8hp outboard. Whether it hits glass, plywood, heavy clothing, or bubba’s bare ass as he’s running out the door, it always opens and tears shit up.
But if you don’t like the fact that it doesn’t look normal, or weighs too little, try the:

Remington Golden Saber in 124gr. They’re slightly better than Gold Dots, open pretty well in adverse conditions, and tend to stop within a 12 inch “pulped red squishy zone” that roughly equals the typical imagined target (wink, wink).

Of course there are the obligatory Gold Dot and Hydra-Shok options, but let’s not be boring, right?

Oh, and as a final thought, I’m assuming your only reason for not going +p or +p+ is because the firearm isn’t rated for it, or some other arcane reason, since EVERYTHING is better with more BOOM!!!!

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Eh.... it's cafeteria food brought to your table in bowls. Maybe i hit an off day. A lot of people do like it.

There's a hibachi place in a gas station across the street from Shoneys that's not bad.

Do not go to shoneys.
Shoney's breakfast bar was great the few times I've been.

There's also a Mexican restaurant on the otherside of the Interstate that's pretty good

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I been there before pretty damn good food , country cooking
I've been once, food was good, I just don't like the environment. I don't really mind a buffet like Golden Corral but I'm pretty adverse when they put everything in bowls to be passed around by 100 different strangers. The chicken pieces have all been finger fucked 14 times by the time the bowl gets to you

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
My favorite pistol I ever owned hands down was my Dan Wesson Guardian 9mm.

Post a pic
And do you still have it?
I have every gun I’ve ever been given or bought except 3.
One was sold for being a pos, one was sold as a huge discount because it was a safe queen and a friends son wanted it. And one was given to my son cause he loved it and I hated it (SW442 Pro)

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
If you want to eat a lot - I've heard mostly good about this place but haven't been personally.

Been there a few times. Food is good and they have a picture on the wall of the gospel group that was my family.

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
I've been once, food was good, I just don't like the environment. I don't really mind a buffet like Golden Corral but I'm pretty adverse when they put everything in bowls to be passed around by 100 different strangers. The chicken pieces have all been finger fucked 14 times by the time the bowl gets to you
i went with a few buds at least i knew who finger fucked my chicken