Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Found a spot with nearly-authentic chicken shawarmas recently, not the same as I came to love in the sandbox, but very close. Folks in the US will never do spices the same as the Middle East
I had Mexican once (burritos, iirc) in restaurant run by an East Indian guy. In the middle of Siberia. Best yellow curry Mexican food I have ever had.

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
I had Mexican once (burritos, iirc) in restaurant run by an East Indian guy. In the middle of Siberia. Best yellow curry Mexican food I have ever had.
I think the best authentic Curry I ever had was in Kuwait, obviously hot as F for an unconditioned American, but it got milder as months progressed and I was able to appreciate the flavor more

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Found a spot with nearly-authentic chicken shawarmas recently, not the same as I came to love in the sandbox, but very close. Folks in the US will never do spices the same as the Middle East

When my wife worked for some Indian Drs, we went to one of their houses for a little gathering during one of the holidays they celebrate. I don't remember which one lol. But they grilled all kinds of meats, everything was DELICIOUS. Really opened my eyes to what can be done with fresh herbs, etc.

However the cookies/pastries were kind of horrible lol

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
When my wife worked for some Indian Drs, we went to one of their houses for a little gathering during one of the holidays they celebrate. I don't remember which one lol. But they grilled all kinds of meats, everything was DELICIOUS. Really opened my eyes to what can be done with fresh herbs, etc.

I know you have a picture somewhere. Don't let us down. ;)

AirOpsMgr

Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015

Duh, they don't know how to abuse sugar like Europe and Muricans ;)

AirOpsMgr

Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
I know!!! Lmao!
I remember texting my wife when I was in Saudi, I told her all was good, nothing to worry about, food was a little better than airplane catering but WTF, none of these motherfuckers can make a desert to save their lives. Yeah, okay, it's the dessert and all, but c'mon, a fat boy gotta eat