Faktory 47

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Warning about KY G un Company.
Be carefull with their text a check system. And non-existing customer service. And deceptive pricing.

I ordered something from them 3 weeks ago. After I placed the order, listing on the website was changed to First responder pricing only. I did not realize it untill they called me a week later looking for more paperwork. I told them to cancel the order and issue me a refund. They agreed to do it. 2 weeks and multiple e-mails later, still no refund or even any kind of response.

I got thru to them on the phone today. Refund MAY be issued today, followed by Holiday and WuFlu excuses.
They are on my personal Never to buy from list now.

FarewellToKings

To mould a new reality
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jun 21, 2019
Central, Ga
Zip code
Absolutely fantastic little trip. @2Glocks and I were talking about the AT this weekend. I might be in for this. Gonna depend on a lot of factors. I’d love to go for sure. 16 miles over 2 days is a nice leisurely pace. Nothing too bad.
With the elevation changes in that chart, it'll feel more like around 27 miles a day (of flat terrain). A good day's hike.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Warning about KY G un Company.
Be carefull with their text a check system. And non-existing customer service. And deceptive pricing.

I ordered something from them 3 weeks ago. After I placed the order, listing on the website was changed to First responder pricing only. I did not realize it untill they called me a week later looking for more paperwork. I told them to cancel the order and issue me a refund. They agreed to do it. 2 weeks and multiple e-mails later, still no refund or even any kind of response.

I got thru to them on the phone today. Refund MAY be issued today, followed by Holiday and WuFlu excuses.
They are on my personal Never to buy from list now.
I got a few things from them last year and had no problems
Too many companies using wu flu as an excuse for lack of customer service

Toothpick

Real Eyes Realize Real Lies
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
საქართველო
3g2upl4pq6kufc4m.onion
Zip code
I got something from them 2 years ago, and it went without a hitch. Not sure why they have problems this time.
I never thought I’d have a problem with Classic Firearms either, but I finally got this follow up email the other day about my cancelled order:

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having. We have a third party company that verifies all of our orders before shipping. Unfortunately, they have declined your order and will only release the information to the customer as to why they have done so. You can reach them at the following number (718) 831-7385.

I’ve notified our team and will confirm when your order is canceled and a refund issued. Once the cancellation is processed, it may take anywhere from one to three business days for your refund to appear in your account.

of course, when I called the number you can only leave a black hole voice mail.

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
With the elevation changes in that chart, it'll feel more like around 27 miles a day (of flat terrain). A good day's hike.
My wife and I hiked Kennesaw Mtn from Cheaham Hill to the peak and back one day. About died. Lol. We just trusted a buddy’s advice that it was an easy lite afternoon. Turns out he was talking about from the ranger station to the peak is a nice light hike. I had my Fitbit back then. I think it was 37,000 steps and the equivalent of 150 flights of stairs.

FarewellToKings

To mould a new reality
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jun 21, 2019
Central, Ga
Zip code
My wife and I hiked Kennesaw Mtn from Cheaham Hill to the peak and back one day. About died. Lol. We just trusted a buddy’s advice that it was an easy lite afternoon. Turns out he was talking about from the ranger station to the peak is a nice light hike. I had my Fitbit back then. I think it was 37,000 steps and the equivalent of 150 flights of stairs.
Yes. The bane of the hiker: Look at a map, "It's only 8 miles, we can do it before lunch."

BTW, if you have a topological map (with elevation lines), every 20 foot change in elevation (doesn't matter if it's up or down) is equivalent to an additional 200 yards distance.

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
Yes. The bane of the hiker: Look at a map, "It's only 8 miles, we can do it before lunch."

BTW, if you have a topological map (with elevation lines), every 20 foot change in elevation (doesn't matter if it's up or down) is equivalent to an additional 200 yards distance.
this trail has a total elevation change of 4,160 feet. That’s 2.6 extra miles lmao

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
I never thought I’d have a problem with Classic Firearms either, but I finally got this follow up email the other day about my cancelled order:

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having. We have a third party company that verifies all of our orders before shipping. Unfortunately, they have declined your order and will only release the information to the customer as to why they have done so. You can reach them at the following number (718) 831-7385.

I’ve notified our team and will confirm when your order is canceled and a refund issued. Once the cancellation is processed, it may take anywhere from one to three business days for your refund to appear in your account.

of course, when I called the number you can only leave a black hole voice mail.
Sounds like they oversold their inventory and came up with an excuse to cancel the order.
I ended up finding a better version somewhere else. Hoping you will find what you need too.