Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

World Class Dick Wrangler
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code
Aight
Saw this type R today. Might go that route but rip off all the emblems so it looks like a Normal civic. 22mpg with 306hp would for sure be fun.

no emblems, just the civic tab. People don’t need to know what the monke got. Rip up and down 575 and corner up in Canton like a monke.

View attachment 132329
If you wanna fuck with people, get a C63 AMG, spend about 20k reverting it to C250 body and wheels and dropping rennsport goodies in there.

Nobody expects a gay little C class to connect 600ish hp and shred its fucking tires.

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
Aight
If you wanna fuck with people, get a C63 AMG, spend about 20k reverting it to C250 body and wheels and dropping rennsport goodies in there.

Nobody expects a gay little C class to connect 600ish hp and shred its fucking tires.
I don’t have the know how to pull that off, nor the finances to keep any Mercedes running well lol.

I can get a type R and treat it like shit and it’ll still start every Monday for work. Still a civic at the end of the day used to college girls maintenance schedules. If I neglect an AMG she just ain’t gonna run after a bit.

always did dream of a sleeper 90’s volvo but that’s just not in the cards.

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
I’d get a 5.0 mustang but that’s the same coyote 5.0 that my truck has and that fucker sucks gas like the feds suck dick.

hard to pair gas mileage with fun but an SI or type R should fit the bill I think. FWD sucks but I’m not a good enough driver for it to actually matter.

if I wanna do stupid shit (I do) I’ll by an old KX250 and rip the woods up till I wrap it around a tree in a cloud of blue smoke

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
I don’t have the know how to pull that off, nor the finances to keep any Mercedes running well lol.

I can get a type R and treat it like shit and it’ll still start every Monday for work. Still a civic at the end of the day used to college girls maintenance schedules. If I neglect an AMG she just ain’t gonna run after a bit.

always did dream of a sleeper 90’s volvo but that’s just not in the cards.

Mid 1990's S10 with any old generic V8 in the 350 cubic inch range. No real tuning necessary.... 300ish HP pushing 2000 lbs of metal is fast as fuck. Upgrade the brakes.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
Mid 1990's S10 with any old generic V8 in the 350 cubic inch range. No real tuning necessary.... 300ish HP pushing 2000 lbs of metal is fast as fuck. Upgrade the brakes.

Talks shit about vehicles, quit working on them and now buys knives and wood.

(Well, fixes daily driver as needed)

20210810_223655.jpg

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
Now were talking!

Had a 2012 S60 T5 that I used to fucking RIP through Roswell/Alpharetta. Fun as hell for a FWD auto.

cruised it down a clear right lane where 92 meets 400. Some college chick decided to occupy my space with a blind left turn at the same time. Volvo kept me 100% safe but damn did I total her new Audi.

cop showed up and asked her if she made a shitty left turn and she said, “no, but I couldn’t see the right lane”. He wrote her a ticket as he should and I took the insurance money. Next car was a CRV that I could move animals around in which while boring as hell, was a solid car though that I sold for 2K more than I bought it a year later.

Slacker1972

Tracker
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 6, 2015
Franklin, Ga
Zip code
289 with a small cam and she's fun to drive fast or slow.
ffc28bf32bd0772ea1e4ed88204017d6.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
Now were talking!

Had a 2012 S60 T5 that I used to fucking RIP through Roswell/Alpharetta. Fun as hell for a FWD auto.

cruised it down a clear right lane where 92 meets 400. Some college chick decided to occupy my space with a blind left turn at the same time. Volvo kept me 100% safe but damn did I total her new Audi.

cop showed up and asked her if she made a shitty left turn and she said, “no, but I couldn’t see the right lane”. He wrote her a ticket as he should and I took the insurance money. Next car was a CRV that I could move animals around in which while boring as hell, was a solid car though that I sold for 2K more than I bought it a year later.

Never had a Volvo, but always liked them.

I rolled around in a purple (no shit) dodge caravan for about 5 years while rebuilding a 100 year old house. Hauled all my materials in that van... all of it. That dodge 4 banger was not fast, but it got the work done.

Finally sold it after i got the F150... 10 years old + when i bought it.

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
Never had a Volvo, but always liked them.

I rolled around in a purple (no shit) dodge caravan for about 5 years while rebuilding a 100 year old house. Hauled all my materials in that van... all of it. That dodge 4 banger was not fast, but it got the work done.

Finally sold it after i got the F150... 10 years old + when i bought it.
Bro I was raised in a gold Dodge Grand Caravan. My dad’s my idol and he took that caravan to the limit. Used to take that van out onto the beach near Jacksonville and race the tide. He used it to haul a trailer with our dirt bikes up impossible hills in N. GA just so me and my buddy could ride for a few hours. We’d mob through snow and ice in that thing in TN around Christmas.

My dad’s a DRIVER through and through and would take that van as far as it would go every chance he got.

those are solid cars and the car that my childhood is based around. Think when he sold it it had ~280k on it and was ticking like a clock.

good memories dude. Love a grand caravan.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
Bro I was raised in a gold Dodge Grand Caravan. My dad’s my idol and he took that caravan to the limit. Used to take that van out onto the beach near Jacksonville and race the tide. He used it to haul a trailer with our dirt bikes up impossible hills in N. GA just so me and my buddy could ride for a few hours. We’d mob through snow and ice in that thing in TN around Christmas.

My dad’s a DRIVER through and through and would take that van as far as it would go every chance he got.

those are solid cars and the car that my childhood is based around. Think when he sold it it had ~280k on it and was ticking like a clock.

No kidding... i bought that caravan from my mom after the dealership offered her like $1k trade in.... i have her $1500.

Drove the shit out of it. Hauled materials, hauled trash, you name it. Got at least 75k miles out of it.

My favorite story was at my old gun club... my best friend was following me in a 4wd F150. Got to the sandy hill that goes up to the rifle range. Me and my caravan shoot up the hill like a crack head. Buddy stops, backs up, gets out to lock hubs, and climbs the hill. Then tells me how he can't belive how I made it. Caravan Power :)

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon

We had a 1994 green dodge Caravan lol