Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Howard Law

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
No BS. Would anyone be down for a hog hunt in the swamps here? I would obviously need plenty of time to plan it, take off work ect. I just think it would be fun to link up with some of y’all again and shoot as many hogs as we can (no limit in GA) we can use stands, blinds, or a nice walk and stalk And catch a sounder of hogs and start blasting.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
No BS. Would anyone be down for a hog hunt in the swamps here? I would obviously need plenty of time to plan it, take off work ect. I just think it would be fun to link up with some of y’all again and shoot as many hogs as we can (no limit in GA) we can use stands, blinds, or a nice walk and stalk And catch a sounder of hogs and start blasting.
Yes, but I couldn't so something like that for a little while yet

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Yass