GA Firing Line

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
No. Sore as shit, coughing and now fever.
Did y’all just beat the rona earlier this summer? Not that it means shit you can get it a bunch. Ride the lightening homie.

showers were my best relief during double-rona-ronie

I ain’t gonna vax

ima ride it again with Matt

ima ride the sun

ima ride the sun to the Son

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
You can’t have the rona when there’s so much work to be done, holes to be dug, miles to be ran, claws to be drunk, butts to do stuff with, tractors to drive, babies to make, neighbors to fight, sub panels to wire

I ain’t got the time honestly

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
No. Sore as shit, coughing and now fever.

I know four people who are currently cursed with Covid. All were together for an extended time.....one guy had excruciating headache, cough, some fever, and really tired. His wife had muscle aches, tired, cough.

Of the four, one was unvaccinated.

Okuma

Proprietor
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 26, 2016
Zip code
I know four people who are currently cursed with Covid. All were together for an extended time.....one guy had excruciating headache, cough, some fever, and really tired. His wife had muscle aches, tired, cough.

Of the four, one was unvaccinated.
I really don’t think this is rona related.

I sprayed 4 gals of bleach water in a moldy basement, then sweated my ass off cleaning gutters, more sweating while riding at the skate park and even more while bush hogging two fields Sunday.

Bleach/mold has my throat fucked. And probably just over did it for the aches and pains.

Gonna go to the chiropractor later and get adjusted. Hopefully that knocks out the fever.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I really don’t think this is rona related.

I sprayed 4 gals of bleach water in a moldy basement, then sweated my ass off cleaning gutters, more sweating while riding at the skate park and even more while bush hogging two fields Sunday.

Bleach/mold has my throat fucked. And probably just over did it for the aches and pains.

Gonna go to the chiropractor later and get adjusted. Hopefully that knocks out the fever.
Don’t forget You can’t die, you have work tomorrow , and you’re expected to be there

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA