GA Firing Line

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
No, just the beaks. Hang em on your walls.
Last time I interacted with chickens was to slaughter and process 20 roosters. First time slaughtering and the last time I’ll do it unless I need too in order to feed someone again.

I miss my rooster Kirby every freaking day. My life has been flipped upside down but if I know 2 things it’s that God is the ultimate authority and that Kirby was everything that a man should be. There will never be another critter to walk this green earth as tough as this sum bitch.

If I’m half the man that he was a rooster I’ll be living good.

tough mofo who know what his role was. Bad bastard and my only bird to get a burial. Hardest thing I’ve done to date was to put him down with grandpas .22. He was fucked up and it was merciful but fuck me it hurt.

D4C7DB5D-258C-4220-8D5F-444A83C904E3.jpeg

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Last time I interacted with chickens was to slaughter and process 20 roosters. First time slaughtering and the last time I’ll do it unless I need too in order to feed someone again.

I miss my rooster Kirby every freaking day. My life has been flipped upside down but if I know 2 things it’s that God is the ultimate authority and that Kirby was everything that a man should be. There will never be another critter to walk this green earth as tough as this sum bitch.

tough mofo who know what his role was. Bad bastard and my only bird to get a burial. Hardest thing I’ve done to date was to put him down with grandpas .22. He was fucked up and it was merciful but fuck me it hurt.

View attachment 130825

He was the most awesome bird I’ve ever seen.

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code

View attachment 130825
Don’t sad face this @Fast306stang. Best experience of my life. Helped me be a man.