Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

American Revival Apparel Company

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
0001353_fn-garden-gnome-available-for-pre-order.png

Augustatrader

Marksman
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Augusta
We want pics! I've taken 3 or 4 charters, always been disappointing. Best fishing trip I've had was on a party boat and the idiot skipper/deckhand/bat boy whatever the fuck gave half my catch to someone else
Will do... the last inshore charter I went on was on Tybee.. we were slaying some Redfish until the Captian got stung by a stingray, went into anaphylactic shock and we had to drive his boat back to the marina.. LOL.

Hopefully @Knight and I will have tight lines with no drama like that.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Will do... the last inshore charter I went on was on Tybee.. we were slaying some Redfish until the Captian got stung by a stingray, went into anaphylactic shock and we had to drive his boat back to the marina.. LOL.

Hopefully @Knight and I will have tight lines with no drama like that.

The last time I chartered a boat, we did inshore fishing and I told him we wanted fish we can eat. He kept putting us on cutbait, which I didn't know at the time is NOT what you catch eating fish with. (I'm not a sportsman so I don't know this stuff) What we did catch was a shark and hermit crabs.

I think that one cost me $550, the last inshore trip cost me $475 and his trolling motor kept messing up so we kept drifting from every place we were trying to fish, and I caught one sea trout and my brother in law got skunked. It was just the 2 of us.

20170704_163353.jpg 20170704_163400.jpg 20170704_163056.jpg

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Didn't wanna meet ya anyway.

*pout*

I don't even want to drive to the gas station after I get home. There's no chance I'm gonna drive down to Middle GA unless I'm getting paid to, lol.

You can drive up to Holly Springs and we'll get some of the best fajitas you've ever had though. ;)

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
I don't even want to drive to the gas station after I get home. There's no chance I'm gonna drive down to Middle GA unless I'm getting paid to, lol.

You can drive up to Holly Springs and we'll get some of the best fajitas you've ever had though. ;)
Papasito’s has good fajitas and asada. Probably the best in Georgia besides Rio Bravo which reopened for a short time in over 20 years but gone again

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
The last time I chartered a boat, we did inshore fishing and I told him we wanted fish we can eat. He kept putting us on cutbait, which I didn't know at the time is NOT what you catch eating fish with. (I'm not a sportsman so I don't know this stuff) What we did catch was a shark and hermit crabs.

I think that one cost me $550, the last inshore trip cost me $475 and his trolling motor kept messing up so we kept drifting from every place we were trying to fish, and I caught one sea trout and my brother in law got skunked. It was just the 2 of us.

View attachment 129063 View attachment 129064 View attachment 129065
$300…half off employee discount

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
I want to learn
It’s easy. You just start and adjust feed/amperage until you get the proper result. Obviously use the correct rod or wire for what you’re welding.
The rod or wire that you use to weld is a grade or 2 up from what you’re welding.
Not much else to know besides gaining experience. Certain patterns work better on certain metals. O-pattern works good on aluminum, C-pattern on steel, figure 8 on stainless. You just follow the molten flow and direct and maintain it in the direction you need

Last edited: