Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
I don't disagree. I'm just sick of working for someone else.
I don’t blame you. I quit working for others about 20 years ago. It was not easy at first, but I only had myself to blame for any failure and the learned discipline over the years gave me a lot of courage. I did spend a lot at first trying to make up for things I wanted but couldn’t afford prior.
I‘m not mega wealthy or anything, but I’m content knowing I‘m in control of what happens. If I choose to make more effort I make more money, but that has to be balanced because money is not everything.
It‘s never too late to open a business. Keep in mind most other people are willing to give up their potential and responsibility for the little security of getting paid regularly.

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
I don’t blame you. I quit working for others about 20 years ago. It was not easy at first, but I only had myself to blame for any failure and the learned discipline over the years gave me a lot of courage. I did spend a lot at first trying to make up for things I wanted but couldn’t afford prior.
I‘m not mega wealthy or anything, but I’m content knowing I‘m in control of what happens. If I choose to make more effort I make more money, but that has to be balanced because money is not everything.
It‘s never too late to open a business. Keep in mind most other people are willing to give up their potential and responsibility for the little security of getting paid regularly.

I know. I've been flipping it around the brain pan for a while now.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
And the house saga continues...they failed inspection today so we didn't get the CO to move back in. And we have to be out of the apartment by Friday at the absolute latest. Another inspection tomorrow so hopefully they fixed the list of fuck-ups they had today.

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
And the house saga continues...they failed inspection today so we didn't get the CO to move back in. And we have to be out of the apartment by Friday at the absolute latest. Another inspection tomorrow so hopefully they fixed the list of fuck-ups they had today.

You can borrow my camper. I feel bad for homeless people.

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
the Saga continues , damn I hate it for you and the family

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net

For the love of god, make sure you get some kind of warranty on the work.