Faktory 47

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Pump is overkill I know...

At least put in a float switch if it doesn't have one. Spiders, bugs, etc can block the aux drain opening. In the event that your pan does fill up with water, the float switch will shut off your AC unit and therefore stop it from condensating enough to overflow the pan.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Any of y'all watching the housing market? It's insane. I'm tempted to list this house and downsize on some acreage. I found a house that was perfect EXCEPT it is in the county I moved from and I don't want to go back.

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
Any of y'all watching the housing market? It's insane. I'm tempted to list this house and downsize on some acreage. I found a house that was perfect EXCEPT it is in the county I moved from and I don't want to go back.
I say find some land homie, save a couple acres to the side for ol Dean to come squat

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code

What county, and why do you not want to go back to that county?