Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Faktory 47

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
If you slip and fall in Mickey D’s and sue, he’s the guy at the other table trying not to pay you. Maybe.
Oh I see. That’s a defense lawyer for companies that would rather not pay up despite having insurance that would cover it, keeping rates lower if successfully lowering or eliminating payout.

Reactions: Jstegman1 and 3x

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Oh I see. That’s a defense lawyer for companies that would rather not pay up despite having insurance that would cover it, keeping rates lower if successfully lowering or eliminating payout.

A.K.A sifting through the bullshit that strip mall attorneys and their lying clients try to pull.

There are a crap load of cases where people are just trying to get insurance money.

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
A.K.A sifting through the bullshit that strip mall attorneys and their lying clients try to pull.

There are a crap load of cases where people are just trying to get insurance money.
Ok, bogus claims I understand.
But insurance money is collected 100% of the time yet 95% of the time nothing happens, and insurance companies get paid regardless. On the rare occasion something happens, they still fight it. And I hope they lose most of those defense cases. I’m not stating the defense shouldn’t get paid. Lawyers deserve all the profits they can get for their work.

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
We are at Buffalo Wild Wings with 2 open seats if you wanna join us

View attachment 127705
I tried to get some wings from them today but was told they've been all out of bone-in traditional wings for 2 days "due to the nationwide shortage that is crippling their stores all across the country"