American Revival Apparel Company

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
@YUK0N @Mr. Goodbar

I'm going through everything now seeing what I want to sell. I figure I'll make Tula/Iz 1/1 combos of different grades. I have what I would consider A,B, and C. The C's have been used but the A and B are unused. The A grade has special stamps or patterns and costs extra.

The C's are still what would be considered excellent or A grade on any other site from what I've seen. The A and B are virgin mags. Factory mag well fitting only.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Only 9? I thought lawyers were wealthy
Popular misconception that lawyers are wealthy (or rich). Market is oversaturated. I know a several that make less than a manager at QT. There are a bunch that are saddled with six figure, toxic, non-dischargeable debt. Law is generally speaking, not a good career choice for many people.

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
Popular misconception that lawyers are wealthy (or rich). Market is oversaturated. I know a several that make less than a manager at QT. There are a bunch that are saddled with six figure, toxic, non-dischargeable debt. Law is generally speaking, not a good career choice for many people.
Well fuck, my lawyers are doing pretty good and very little of their income is from me

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Couple of them molots look familiar

I'm pretty sure that pic was before I got those from you. I think I have about 10 Molot 40's now. 8 of them are in Soviet RPK pouches. I need two more and another pouch now.....dammit! Why does this always happen? I talk about selling mags and then remember that I need more mags.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
See and drive what you’re buying. This is not cat food that you order online.
How much are you planning to spend and how long do you plan to keep it? Do you care about resale value? If so, buy a used full size HD Ford or GM diesel. Otherwise, whatever you like
Keeping it for 20 years/300K miles.
Pretty much decided that I do not want anything bigger than a midsize truck. It will be my daily driver, so ease of parking is important. Heaviest thing it will tow will be a lawnmower trailer.
We can get any Toyota $5K to $10K off the MSRP so that narrowed choices down to Tacoma. I had an 05 Taco, loved it, and Gen 3 is similar to Gen 2 mechanically.
Really want a Landcruiser, before they are discontinued in US, but I need a truck more.

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
I'm pretty sure that pic was before I got those from you. I think I have about 10 Molot 40's now. 8 of them are in Soviet RPK pouches. I need two more and another pouch now.....dammit! Why does this always happen? I talk about selling mags and then remember that I need more mags.
Those poor mags with no home!
You should just re-home them, I know a place

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
Dumb unrelated question, but does a Galil mag work?

I was told they would, and they're pretty cheap. I need to try that out soon. For some reason I'm thinking i remember being told the 35rd can only feed with 32 or something strange like that. There's some conditions, that I know...

I haven't had the extra time or ammo for experiments yet. I want to try to find one local at a show or something to test out before I order any.