Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
Robinson Arms follower?

It takes a little more work than that unfortunately. At least on the Pmag. I had to grind/chisel/file a ridge running up both side of the inside that gave it the 5.45 profile. Feed lips needed some work also. It kind of stacks weird but I only put 25 in it. It was an experiment to see how difficult it was... it's not really worth it.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
It takes a little more work than that unfortunately. At least on the Pmag. I had to grind/chisel/file a ridge running up both side of the inside that gave it the 5.45 profile. Feed lips needed some work also. It kind of stacks weird but I only put 25 in it. It was an experiment to see how difficult it was... it's not really worth it.
Dumb unrelated question, but does a Galil mag work?

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
Yes and they will still hold fewer than a specific 5.56 mag. It’s because of the taper of the 5.56 cases vs 5.45