Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
Short term fun? I’ve been enjoying life for quite some time lmao
Well you seem to state quite often that you don’t make much for what you do (I agree, firefighter is a very underpaid job) but then you brag about blowing it on tattoos and other stuff.
Your choice of course. Disregard my comments.
Im only older and been through this phase

YUK0N

I Eat horse cum from Thomas’ Ass
Kalash Klub
Apr 21, 2020
GA
Zip code
Well you seem to state quite often that you don’t make much for what you do (I agree, firefighter is a very underpaid job) but then you brag about blowing it on tattoos and other stuff.
Your choice of course. Disregard my comments.
Im only older and been through this phase

@oio is yur daddy @Knight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
Look at his EYES. Pure ecstasy. Fred knows he’s the only one with a gun, Fred knows he has an unfair advantage. Fred knows the world belongs to him now. Fred does not know about trigger discipline but we will forgive him.

View attachment 125021
Fred gone get clapped by Bubba and his tapco SKS

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
Fred gone get clapped by Bubba and his tapco SKS
Bubbas got his trusty 30-30 with a Walmart special scope. He doesn’t seem like a threat but he’s put 10,000 rounds through that combo over the last 10 years and he can hit the eyebrows off a goat while drinking shine from a jug. Bubba ain’t even trying to hide, he’s got his hunter orange on and he still got ya

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
Bubbas got his trusty 30-30 with a Walmart special scope. He doesn’t seem like a threat but he’s put 10,000 rounds through that combo over the last 10 years and he can hit the eyebrows off a goat while drinking shine from a jug. Bubba ain’t even trying to hide, he’s got his hunter orange on and he still got ya
Fred gone get turned in Swiss cheese by bubbas Phoenix arms hp22