2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
Ever heard of a Hundred Year war?
Yes good point, still wild to me. I guess what I’m debating internally is the role of superpowers as a police force for the world.

I understand the financial aspects of war. War is good for the economy. But I don’t really understand putting US lives on the line for foreign interests.

War has been in the background for my entire life and at the end of the day I just don’t get why we get involved with so many conflicts. Most of history shows war as a means of economic gain. Is it really worth it to sacrifice the youth of the nation for what is really only going to benefit corporations?

at what point do we realize that sending away the best leaves us at the worst for the future?

I'm just spitballing here not trying to make any firm statements

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Yes good point, still wild to me. I guess what I’m debating internally is the role of superpowers as a police force for the world.

I understand the financial aspects of war. War is good for the economy. But I don’t really understand putting US lives on the line for foreign interests.

War has been in the background for my entire life and at the end of the day I just don’t get why we get involved with so many conflicts. Most of history shows war as a means of economic gain. Is it really worth it to sacrifice the youth of the nation for what is really only going to benefit corporations?

at what point do we realize that sending away the best leaves us at the worst for the future?

I'm just spitballing here not trying to make any firm statements
I’m not high enough to read this deep into it

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
The US has been involved in some sort of conflict/war for almost the entirety of my existence (born 1994). Freaking wild if you actually think about it.
Conflict & war are by far more common throughout human history than peace. A prolonged period of peace is the aberration from normal, not the other way around.