Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

GA Firing Line

Shortcut

Tracker
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
I just got lazy and complacent in a shitty 5 year relationship. Got out, lost the weight, getting good again.
I was just lazy and ate a TON of everything and anything I wanted, throw in 10 years of heavy drinking. Decided before I turned 40 I wanted to change that. I walked into a 24 hour gym signed up myself and family and starting going 6 days a week. 1.5 yrs in joined a second gym to workout at lunch at work and then again after work. Now I have my home gym. I am still working on diet, but am 50 lbs less than my heaviest and 3 full pants sizes smaller. It is a journey and I LOVE it now! Had ups and downs thru it so far and am sure there will be more. Being "older" and starting to try and get fit is uphill for sure. So wish I would have cared and exercised earlier in life. But better late than never! Age is just a number.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
I was just lazy and ate a TON of everything and anything I wanted, throw in 10 years of heavy drinking. Decided before I turned 40 I wanted to change that. I walked into a 24 hour gym signed up myself and family and starting going 6 days a week. 1.5 yrs in joined a second gym to workout at lunch at work and then again after work. Now I have my home gym. I am still working on diet, but am 50 lbs less than my heaviest and 3 full pants sizes smaller. It is a journey and I LOVE it now! Had ups and downs thru it so far and am sure there will be more. Being "older" and starting to try and get fit is uphill for sure. So wish I would have cared and exercised earlier in life. But better late than never! Age is just a number.
I still drink a good bit but I swapped over to thise seltzer beers and it seemed to help. and about 130 oysters a week lol

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
I will never have a drink again in my life. IT is not worth it, it cost me alot! and I never want that again.
Hell yeah, good on you! Thankfully drinking hasn’t gotten me in trouble or caused any personal issues. I did wake up a couple weeks ago to a strange baby calling me ma. That’s about it.

Shortcut

Tracker
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
Hell yeah, good on you! Thankfully drinking hasn’t gotten me in trouble or caused any personal issues. I did wake up a couple weeks ago to a strange baby calling me ma. That’s about it.
That is how it goes, some people can control it for others it controls them. But the addictive personality follows me in most everything, so when I took up fitness it came in handy lol!

Shortcut

Tracker
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
I’m pretty clean. I’ll get down on BBQ days with a group if it’s rare and planned in advanced. Other than that I don’t slip at all. No alcohol, no sodas, no fast food, no processed food
have not had soda in years! only fast food is when I go to my land on day trips. easy to eat while driving. but it reminds me I am not missing anything. we try to avoid process food. Like I said diet could use improvement and I know it. When I got a nutrition cert to go with my personal training it helped me realize how much better I could do.

your diet and post of food like on point!